How to Change E-mail Account Settings on cPanel
Changing e-mail account settings involves logging into your cPanel account and involves the following simple steps. If you are having any problems please reach out to us using live chat that appears on every page on our website. You can send us a message through WhatsApp or through our internal live chat system powered by HubSpot.
- To access your cPanel add /cpanel after your domain name on your browser and press enter. Your address should like yourdomain.com/cpanel as shown below.
- Log in to your cPanel account using the details we sent you through e-mail.
- Look for the E-mail Accounts button and click on it
- Once on the E-mail Accounts page, find the e-mail account you want to update and click on the Manage button.
- On the Manage an E-mail Account page, you can change your security settings which includes the password, your storage settings and more.
- Once you are done making your changes, click on the Update E-mail Settings button to save your changes.
Please note that if you do not know what any of the settings means, reach out to us or any other IT Services and Support provider because messing up with these settings could make your e-mail undeliverable or worse.
19th February 2021
13th January 2021
22nd June 2018